Forums are back in action! ×

Battle Kitten: Ascension

I've done that a couple of times! The sensation is terrifying!

• Like 2

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

15 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

If I may make a suggestion, you might want to consider not doing that next time.  

Noted. 

4 hours ago, NeverThatBored said:

I've done that a couple of times! The sensation is terrifying!

Yup. I was like "what the fu- oh."

4 hours ago, Sylvaa said:

<---- thought it was a good idea to turn on a light switch missing a cover while standing in 6 inches of water. It's fine, I lived.

I have no trouble believing this tbh

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Dear Diary,

Today I hurt my father’s feelings by being mad when he started screaming at me even though he was “just joking.”

Love,

Flea

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

5 hours ago, fleaball said:

Dear Diary,

Today I hurt my father’s feelings by being mad when he started screaming at me even though he was “just joking.”

Love,

Flea

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

*Stifles swearwords*

• Like 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

On 1/16/2019 at 9:39 AM, Countess D'If said:

Poke

Nein. 

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Meh.

So... hi. Not dead. Depression kicked into high gear with the entire world being all "new year new you do all the things be healthy wooooooo" and thus all the reminders that I am wildly unhealthy and unhappy. And all I wanted to do was avoid all of that. To the point that I watched all of Lucifer three times in a month, plus watching and rewatching a bunch of other shit and basically doing nothing else. That clearly didn't help me be less unhealthy or less unhappy. So now that it's over I'm coming out of my cave and trying again. I guess. I sound like a fucking drama queen ugh. Feelings are stupid. How do I become a robot?

• Like 6

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

9 hours ago, fleaball said:

How do I become a robot?

I was looking for a Dr. Who Assimilate reference, but my GoogleFu has failed me before I finish my coffee.

FWIW, I don't think you sound like a drama queen. I hate the "new year, new you" thing too honestly. I'm just glad that you posted. I get worried when I don't hear from my people for a while.

• Like 4

I've seen a grand total of ONE episode of Doctor Who. I'm a bad nerd. 

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

1 hour ago, fleaball said:

Which one was it?

• Like 1

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

12 minutes ago, Countess D'If said:

WHAT!? I mean. . . . I don't even have a sarcastic comment. I am flabbergasted. Just. . . What?

RigidEnviousHanumanmonkey-small.gif

I know. Bad Flea.

4 minutes ago, NeverThatBored said:

Which one was it?

I just checked Wikipedia to see which doctor it was and I may have actually watched two? The first two with the 9th Doctor. Per Wikipedia, the first episode has Rose getting attacked by Autons - literally the only thing about that episode that I remember is her boyfriend getting eaten by a trash barrel. That's it. The next episode is the only one I thought I watched, with a weird stretched out piece of skin who used to be a human or something?

tl;dr the first one or two of the new set.

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

9 hours ago, fleaball said:

Your ahead of me, I watched 15 minutes of it about 20 minutes into an episode.  Something about Monsters in water, but they were on a ship. I was confused and changed the channel.

• Like 1

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis

I've seen part of one episode years ago...not enough to be able to say which one though

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda