Quidditch Round 2 (Push-ups)

I didn't realize this was only a 5-day event! Wow! I guess I'll be trying to churn out as many push-ups at work as I can. ;)

For the beater position, I'm not sure I understand the logic behind choosing someone -- no matter who I pick to "beat" on, isn't the impact on the final score ultimately the same? 

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

For the beater position, I'm not sure I understand the logic behind choosing someone -- no matter who I pick to "beat" on, isn't the impact on the final score ultimately the same? 

Remember - The "Keeper" negates points on your team. So, if you have 10 points and choose to block the Keeper's 12, your team will only lose 2 points!

Lolavictrola

Amazon Adventurer in Training

STR 1 | STA 12 | DEX 1 | CON 11 | WIS 3 | CHA 16 -- 44 PT Total

My Epic Quest   ::   Current Challenge  

Wooooar... *wobble*

This is it for me.... 20 more and now I can't even lift my arms anymore...

Gryffindors, it's up to you now!

Katastrophenkatzchen - Progress, not Perfection!

Race: Troll | Class : one ambitious  Druid-kitty

Level: 2 | STR 1 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Challenges: 0,5, 1, 2 , Babysteps

Spoiler

(137/180 days) 26/9/14

76.1%
76.1%

No alcohol (12/42) 26/9/14

28%
28%

Start: 194 lbs, Final Goal: 154 lbs, Next Goal: 190 lbs / Current: 194.9 lbs (15. Sept. 2014)

-1%
-1%

ohemgee. My arms. They die.

Wooooar... *wobble*

This is it for me.... 20 more and now I can't even lift my arms anymore...

Gryffindors, it's up to you now!

You are a bad ass keeper! Way to go!

Anyone else ready for a couple of days off?

• Like 3

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

ohemgee. My arms. They die.

You are a bad ass keeper! Way to go!

Anyone else ready for a couple of days off?

Yeah, I am. I just want the doms in my pecs to stop :(

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses

Sorry Hufflepuff I was dead for the past two days. They were well needed rest days but in my timeline we are not done Friday so I'm gonna crank some right now! Sorry! 

Edit: I just pulled 7 sets: 30 + 20 + 20 + 30 + 20 +20 + 10 (150 right?)

I tried my best to do another one but I just couldn't pull myself back up so... Yeah. Sorry team I'll kill it next week I promise. :)

Level  2 Gnome -who wants to be a Mermaid- Ranger

STR 5 | DEX | STA 4 | CON 3 | WIS 1 | CHA 1

Challenges:  1 |  Current Challenge: Arya Sapphire and the Majora's Mask

''Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.'' - Alan Alda

Okay, I can't update the spreadsheet until later cause I'm stuck at work, but I'm done for the week, with a day 5 total of 155 pushups. I need a break.

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Okay, I can't update the spreadsheet until later cause I'm stuck at work, but I'm done for the week, with a day 5 total of 155 pushups. I need a break.

Wait, you did 155 pushups TODAY?!?!

I am definitely not going to hurt myself trying to do 5 more for 1 more measly point. :playful: I am humbled by your greatness

• Like 1

I didn't realize this was only a 5-day event! Wow! I guess I'll be trying to churn out as many push-ups at work as I can. ;)

There is no picking in this version.

Species: Elven Vampire

Class: Assassin

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

My wife now tells me that I may have robbed myself of 20 to 30 push-ups from Thursday night. But I can't be sure. So, I'm not counting them.

Dwarf Warrior

GUYS. (And... GIRLS.) I'm so sorry for my absolutely horrid and useless performance in the first match. I was out of town and jam packed busy every day. Time to turn my performance around for four weeks. I don't wanna disappoint my team again.

• Like 1

Aegon

Race: Half-Elf Class: Adventurer Level:STR: 1 DEX: 2 STA: 1 CON: 1 WIS: 2 CHA: 3

Height: 5'11" Weight: 155.7 Lbs Body Fat: 17%

Check Out My Campaign Log

Current Quests:

1) Get to 145 Lbs (from 162.4 Lbs)

Current: 155.7 Lbs

38.50%
38.50%

(Updated: July 8th, 2014)

Current Challenge:

Starting My First Quest!

Mario Kart Bodyweight League

Anyone else notice that only players from the winning teams have submitted AMRAPs so far?

Let's go, Hufflepuff! :)

• Like 1

I will later today. But I did a total of a 100 push ups last night so I'm trying to give my arms a small break.

Aegon

Race: Half-Elf Class: Adventurer Level:STR: 1 DEX: 2 STA: 1 CON: 1 WIS: 2 CHA: 3

Height: 5'11" Weight: 155.7 Lbs Body Fat: 17%

Check Out My Campaign Log

Current Quests:

1) Get to 145 Lbs (from 162.4 Lbs)

Current: 155.7 Lbs

38.50%
38.50%

(Updated: July 8th, 2014)

Current Challenge:

Starting My First Quest!

Mario Kart Bodyweight League

By the way, here's mine:

I discovered that the step that I used for most of my pushups last week is actually 2 1/2 inches shorter than the bench I used for my AMRAP last week. (So I probably should have had a few more pushups added to my score, but not enough to help Hufflepuff win. Oh well.). So this week my AMRAP is incline pushups on the step I am usually using for sets during the week.

AMRAP: 17 (Hey! That is an improvement!)

Happy to play Hufflepuff again. Would kind of like Beater or Keeper, but any position is fine. :)

• Like 1