Forums are back in action! ×

Just now, Sylvaa said:

I just heard that apparently there is going to be a Captain Underpants movie (my son loved this book series - it's totally something to look into)!

HAHAHAHAH!!! Great suggestion, Sylvaa :)

giphy.gif

I used to read the heck outta Captain Underpants when I was younger!! I'm excited for the movie but you're right, Race would love it. He is basically Captain Underpants anyways since all he does is lounge around in his undies all day haha! I'm gonna have to see what kind of bundle they have on Amazon cuz I'm sure they do.

rhyjejwkd2s7mmvuphpf.jpg

1 minute ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

I'm joining the ranks of people that had no idea that you had started a battle log! I'll have to find myself a suitable punishment.

Maybe a cold shower? 

movies reactions gross ryan reynolds want GIF

Bawahahahaha! Oh man, that would most certainly be a suitable form of punishment in ANY regard, CQ :P Ryan Reynolds gifs never get old haha.

giphy.gif

I'm glad you found me though! I'm trying to maintain some consistency these next 4 weeks and as a reward for doing so, I will join the challenges again. I've missed hanging with you guys!

Wolf

• Like 3

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

If I could do it again and I was in your situation I'd buy the samick with light limbs and work my way up to my permanent weight and then shell out the cash for something one piece.

Save some cash up front incase you burn out on it and you can keep the light sage limbs for when your boys want to shoot arrows just like dad.

Just my two cents.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
Spoiler

Currently...

Playing (Video Game): RDR2

DMing: Tyranny of Dragons.  First session 11/29.

Broba Fett tracks em down.

Facebook (Personal)  Facebook (Author Page)

Past Challenges:

5 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

This thread really goes into hibernation, then suddenly explodes with all the Rangeriness and Wolfie energy in the world.

LOL. And to think I had control over my destiny this whole time?! You could say that the Wild Wolf has been born once again ;) 

4 hours ago, Broba Fett said:

If I could do it again and I was in your situation I'd buy the samick with light limbs and work my way up to my permanent weight and then shell out the cash for something one piece.

Save some cash up front incase you burn out on it and you can keep the light sage limbs for when your boys want to shoot arrows just like dad.

Just my two cents.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Your 2 cents is completely valid dude. Lags and I were just talking about that....our issues with diving into something head first and going for "the best" this and that without starting off small. LOL. It's a problem, I tell ya!

Real talk, that's probably what I will do when it's all said and done; Save money and get myself started in the world of archery with the Samick Sage. But damn if that Slick Stick doesn't look super badass. All the reviews rave about its durability and shooting ability so that doesn't help my decision much hahaha.

Getting the boys involved is key though. I would love for this to be an activity for all of us to do as they get older. And, if we all bow hunt, it would truly be a real wolfpack if we were all slinging arrows at our prey together ;) 

Wolf

• Like 4

Wild Wolf

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

23 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

When are you going to teach us how to be Swanky?

6 hours ago, mr_willes said:

I'm in desperate need of some swankyness...

swanky_by_roscoe13mmh.jpg

LOL! I guess I am overdo for a lesson on Swank and Mastering Chaos, aren't I?

Swanky Lesson #9

• When someone says "beauty is pain", they are bullshitting. Be comfortable-You don't have to suffer to be beautiful

Mastering Chaos #8

• Road Rage? Call a friend, listen to an audio book or jam out to some music. Just don't let the idiots on the road dictate how you drive.

3 hours ago, Terra said:

You do such a great job selling dresses, remember I bought a skirt from ya!  ;)

Now you make me want to do more archery.  My dad has a little compound bow for his granddaughters.  Its pink!  

Awww thanks, Terra :) I remember alright and I was so excited you did. Do you love the skirt? Does Dougie-Bear? (Sorry, I love your nickname for your hubby ;))

DO MORE ARCHERY!!! I haven't even started my obsession yet lol. Heck yeah, a compound bow! So do you have one too? Or just your girls?

Today was busy at work and THANK GOD it's over with! I'm headed home to enjoy this nice sunny day. I will be calling the archery range on my way home to try and set something up this weekend or next week!!

tumblr_niq432bf2a1u3s46eo1_400.gif

NinjArchery?

Wolf

• Like 8

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

11 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Swanky Lesson #9

• When someone says "beauty is pain", they are bullshitting. Be comfortable-You don't have to suffer to be beautiful

After having a full-head bleach on Sunday, my scalp disagrees with you. I look swanky af, though. 

• Like 6

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

After having a full-head bleach on Sunday, my scalp disagrees with you. I look swanky af, though. 

That's gunna be me tomorrow arvo... the itches, oh the itches!!! Ah the price for pretty hair...

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

41 minutes ago, Yasha92 said:

That's gunna be me tomorrow arvo... the itches, oh the itches!!! Ah the price for pretty hair...

Lol, i dun this once!

The tenor.gif is real!!!

On a sidenote, i also dyed my hair pitchblack once

• Like 4

... a little odd in the head ...

26 minutes ago, mr_willes said:

Lol, i dun this once!

The tenor.gif is real!!!

Pics, or it didn't happen. Both the blonde and the pitch black. :)

1 hour ago, Yasha92 said:

My hairdresser always offers me a tail comb so I can gently scratch the itchy bits. But it doesn't help when your entire head is itching at once!

"Price" in both sense of the word. I don't think I've ever spent so much on myself in one sitting my life! 

• Like 5

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

Lol, i dun this once!

The tenor.gif is real!!!

I second the pics demands.

My hairdresser always offers me a tail comb so I can gently scratch the itchy bits. But it doesn't help when your entire head is itching at once!

"Price" in both sense of the word. I don't think I've ever spent so much on myself in one sitting my life! 

Yep, I always want one of those head scratcher/massage things on full bore, comb doesn't do enough and they stare if you really go for it and say things like "you'll make it worse" and "you're breaking the skin". Pah, pah I say!

• Like 3

LOL, thinking back about that time (about 20 years ago), so i would have to search for real life photo, nothing digital. But also besides that, i think the only picture made of the black hair was when i crossdressed as a tirolergirl for a party...

gtk93r36bovdwb1wvio4.gif

This isn't helping getting rid of the "pics or it didn't happen", is it?

• Like 8

LOL, thinking back about that time (about 20 years ago), so i would have to search for real life photo, nothing digital. But also besides that, i think the only picture made of the black hair was when i crossdressed as a tirolergirl for a party...

gtk93r36bovdwb1wvio4.gif

Keep digging ;p

• Like 4
15 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

i respectfully disagree 

Well it's different when you CHOOSE the pain ;) 

6 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

LMAO! I know you look swanky AF, but once again, a choice for pain ;) 

3 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

"The price", hahaha, yuuuuup! Don't get me wrong, when I feel like peacocking, I'll "suffer" a little uncomfortableness to do so. I just prefer to be comfortable more often then not haha.

3 hours ago, mr_willes said:

Lol, i dun this once!

The tenor.gif is real!!!

I did dark brown one time.....ugh. You thought I was pale on a normal day?? "Vampire" Ryan was born that day. I was starting my junior year at a new high school and thought it would be swanky to dye my hair and be a "new" me. Wrong! It looked....OK when I fixed it but otherwise was a terrible life choice by myself. 

I always remember one of the hottest girls in school ask my true hair color and I told her strawberry blonde. She responds with, "Oh that's sexy!" :dejection:

Never again did I dye my hair. #AcceptingYou'reAGingerCanBeTough #ButOnceYouDoThingsGetBetter

2 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

Pics, or it didn't happen. Both the blonde and the pitch black. :)

Sounds like you need one of these!

head-massager-kenzan-2.jpg

2 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

I second the pics demands.

Yep, I always want one of those head scratcher/massage things on full bore, comb doesn't do enough and they stare if you really go for it and say things like "you'll make it worse" and "you're breaking the skin". Pah, pah I say!

Yusss! Those things are amazing! This is the face I get when I use that on my head:

maxresdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, mr_willes said:

gtk93r36bovdwb1wvio4.gif

Wait, "The Butcher" went crossdressing??

9cdd3799dcc8596215b88a5827fe42d4.gif

1 hour ago, Yasha92 said:

Keep digging ;p

Right?! It's as if he asked for the shovel ;) 

GUYS!! I unlocked the bow last night in The Last of Us multiplayer!!!!

Chazz.gif

rambo-4-gif.gif

I wish that's what it looked like when I was using the bow on my enemies in the multiplayer lol. It's a skill weapon so it'll take a little getting used to. And like RL bows, the ROF (rate of fire) is slow in-game. No worries, these are all things I can work around and just practice. My brother is getting the game too, so if I can convince one other person to get it, we could potentially have 3v3 private matches with my other friends. THAT's how I'll practice and "get gud". In private matches, none of the game play mechanics count against you, so you can literally play for shits and grins ;) We did two 2v2 matches last night before bed and my team won both matches. I had I think 5 kills the first match and 7 the next one. Of course I used the bow and got a few kills that way too!

Since the weather is rainy and dreary in the DFDub, I'm not gonna make practice tonight. Instead, I'll work some OT and when I get home (because the Wolfpack will be at church) I'll do some adulting. Like:

• Fold clothes
  • Unload/load the dishwasher
  • Clean up the living room so I can vacuum

And then if there's time left over- maybe a quick WOD? I've been lazy as hell lately and need to get back on the horse! I'm thinking a mixture of KB swings, squats/lunges, push-ups and pull-ups oughta do the trick :) 

Wolf

• Like 8

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

I'll do some adulting. Like:

• Fold clothes
  • Unload/load the dishwasher
  • Clean up the living room so I can vacuum
And then if there's time left over- maybe a quick WOD? I've been lazy as hell lately and need to get back on the horse! I'm thinking a mixture of KB swings, squats/lunges, push-ups and pull-ups oughta do the trick [emoji4] 

Wolf

Bleh, adulting... I have I think... 4 loads of folding that need doing... I dun wannnnaaa :(

WOD-wise, you can have mine from this morning, not much equipment, just some kettle bells and a band if you can't do pull-ups yet.

cd69abb9cf0cf7f7a43746bb9e52371b.jpg

It was the devil, but maybe only because I have a cold and doing a workout when you can't breathe isn't fun...

• Like 1

@mr_willes now we definetly need those pics! 20 years ago? Wait... how old are you? 

4 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Well it's different when you CHOOSE the pain ;) 

True dat. Tweezing will never hurt as much as being the uni-brow guy. Heck, tattoos hurt like sh*t, yet it's difficult to find someone without at least one nowadays

• Like 3

Instagram/Facebook/Epic Quest

Previous Challenges: #1 | #2 | #3(Holiday Mini)| #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9|#10| #11| #12| #13 | #14

Current Challenge: Respawn

20 hours ago, mr_willes said:

But also besides that, i think the only picture made of the black hair was when i crossdressed as a tirolergirl for a party...

I'm actually picturing this as a ti-rollergirl in my head. Like, on roller skates. Which makes it all the more hilarious.

• Like 5

Lvl 65 Multitasker

13 hours ago, Agnarr said:

@mr_willes now we definetly need those pics! 20 years ago? Wait... how old are you? 

Depends...

By the amount of times i get asked how old i am (in a specific way, like,  "really?!?! How old are you?")

or

people telling me to grow up

you could say i look older than i am...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor grinning gif

But also:

deadpool-39-gif-fuck-youre-old-wtf-watch

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Sylvaa said:

My favorite: "Are you really that old?" Spoiler alert - I'm not old enough for the that

I unfortunately am that old.  

@Wild Wolf......nothing wrong with being a strawberry blond Scorpio.  I have never dyed mine ( except lemon juice in summer) and the nice thing about strawberry blond is your grey will look blonde when you get older!

• Like 2

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

On 4/26/2017 at 4:48 PM, Yasha92 said:

Bleh, adulting... I have I think... 4 loads of folding that need doing... I dun wannnnaaa :(

WOD-wise, you can have mine from this morning, not much equipment, just some kettle bells and a band if you can't do pull-ups yet.

cd69abb9cf0cf7f7a43746bb9e52371b.jpg

It was the devil, but maybe only because I have a cold and doing a workout when you can't breathe isn't fun...

4 loads of laundry doesn't seem so bad lol. I swear though, even when I'm caught up on laundry it feels like I never am! That's a badass little workout, Yasha, I'll definitely give that one a go, thank you! :) 

Crushing a WOD while fighting for air because of a cold isn't the easiest thing to do, but hey, you still did it. If that doesn't show dedication then I dunno what does lol.

On 4/26/2017 at 6:02 PM, Agnarr said:

True dat. Tweezing will never hurt as much as being the uni-brow guy. Heck, tattoos hurt like sh*t, yet it's difficult to find someone without at least one nowadays

He's an old geezer ;) 

I have to agree with you 100%, Ags. Tattoo's are my exception for "beauty is pain". And it's true, it's hard to find someone without at least one tattoo, unless your @Tanktimus the Encourager :P  Being the uni-brow guy isn't the worst, brother. Ever heard of Anthony Davis? Starting Power Forward for the New Orleans Pelicans (NBA team)

603096-300x300.png

and that dude is a BALLER!

GaseousTemptingGlassfrog.gif

DAVISDUNK.gif

anthony-davis-blocks-dwyane-wade-anthony

.....just sayin. #UniBrowPower

On 4/27/2017 at 3:27 AM, DarK_RaideR said:

I'm actually picturing this as a ti-rollergirl in my head. Like, on roller skates. Which makes it all the more hilarious.

LMAO! Dude, I thought the same thing when I read Willy's comment haha!

On 4/27/2017 at 6:27 AM, mr_willes said:

Depends...

By the amount of times i get asked how old i am (in a specific way, like,  "really?!?! How old are you?")

or

people telling me to grow up

you could say i look older than i am...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor grinning gif

But also:

deadpool-39-gif-fuck-youre-old-wtf-watch

I can't imagine why someone would tell you to "grow up"! I've always found you to be one of the most mature, conservative people I know......

giphy.gif

19 hours ago, Sylvaa said:

My favorite: "Are you really that old?" Spoiler alert - I'm not old enough for the that

I was about to say....who on earth would tell you that? You're definitely not old enough for that lol,

12 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

I unfortunately am that old.  

@Wild Wolf......nothing wrong with being a strawberry blond Scorpio.  I have never dyed mine ( except lemon juice in summer) and the nice thing about strawberry blond is your grey will look blonde when you get older!

Yeah, but you're like a sweet bottle of wine, T2. Better with age ;) 

Lemon juice, eh? Yeah, I only dyed my hair that one time....never again lol. My hair has gotten darker over the years so its more of a copperish color unless it's short, then it looks more blonde. However, lookin good with some grey's sounds good to me!! I'll end up looking like Dr. Quest from Johnny Quest lol.

benton4.jpg

Though, I would prefer Race Bannon...

race_bannon_by_dariustheruler-d3dbaxc.jp

BTW, not sure if y'all understand my extensive love for Johnny Quest but my oldest, Racer, is named after Race Bannon lol. 

All of our new computer parts are being shipped in over the next couple days, WOOT WOOT! I'm soooooo stoked to have a kickass new computer so I can start working from home again, play PC games I never got to play on the PS4 and then get back to updating and being NerdFitness's designated Wolfie :) 

My private lesson is Sunday evening from 5-6. Very excited about that as well! I'll prolly sign up for the membership the same day so I can start shooting next week and then get things figured out to order my recurve. Much excitement!

In other news, I bought Ghost Recon Wildlands the other day. Woot woot! Haven't got to play much but what I have played is pretty awesome. On May 16th, season 2 of For Honor starts which means the long wait to play the gladius wielding Centurion will finally come true! 

4ptPuyMDHVZCFyubnpLS7Y-650-80.jpg

That face-shield helmet, tho!

I also finished book 5 of The Remaining series. I took a long stint off from listening because the books actually got quite heavy for me. It's one of the "realest" takes on a TEOTWAWKI setting I've ever read. So yeah, book 5 down and one last book left to wrap it all up. I'm pretty stoked to see what happens in the next one. Then, Jon "Motherfuckin" @Laghail is letting me piggy back on his Overdrive account so I can listen to another TEOTWAWKI story that features bows ;) This one is called Dies the Fire by S.M. Sterling.

Has anyone had crawfish etouffee before? Well I got to eat a large helping of it last night at the rehearsal dinner....WHOA! IT WAS AMAZING! I wish I woulda had some to take with me for leftovers! 

TGIF everyone!

Wolf

• Like 11

Wild Wolf

Spoiler