Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Hello! So I wanna start off by saying I am not a fitness nerd. Never have been. Just your everyday Nerd(if there is such a thing). I played basketball growing up but that was the extent of my "fitness". My husband (Wolfenstien) is the fitness guru. He has encouraged me to join this forum; not because I'm fat!(I hope) but because I want to start making changes. He said this is great place to be to keep you motivated and find goals. I don't know how far I wanna go with this new fitness journey or even where I wanna start, all I know is I gotta start somewhere! I live with a pack a wolves and it's time to make a change or I won't be able to keep up long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Haha I am sorry that your phone decided you needed to be EXTRA fit ;) ironically right as I read your "I hate my phone" post I was thinking the same thing because I had written a long reply to someone and the Internet ate it!!

Anyways I wish you lots of strength and success with your goals once they are defined :) I just joined today, and like you I just needed to start somewhere and find accountability, and am unsure how far I will take it. I hope to see more of your posts!

• Like 4

Lol.. Hi babe- welcome!! There was an error message she was getting, that's why there is 8 post, lol- newb, haha. Could we get an admin to delete the other 7 purdy please??

Wolf

"Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

• Like 1

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Hi there. Yay, so glad Wolf made you join! He posted some pic's with you and the wolves. You are so gorgeous, and your smile radiates your joy, I am so excited to see you on here.  

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Yay for the magic of admins! Thank you to whomever deleted the other 7 post lol. She was just so excited to join she had to do it x8 :)

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Hello Hello! So I wanna start off by saying I am not a fitness nerd. Never have been. Just your everyday Nerd(if there is such a thing). I played basketball growing up but that was the extent of my "fitness". My husband (Wolfenstien) is the fitness guru. He has encouraged me to join this forum; not because I'm fat!(I hope) but because I want to start making changes. He said this is great place to be to keep you motivated and find goals. I don't know how far I wanna go with this new fitness journey or even where I wanna start, all I know is I gotta start somewhere! I live with a pack a wolves and it's time to make a change or I won't be able to keep up long.

For starters, your not fat baby- not at all. Secondly, you keep up JUST fine. You stay at home with the boys every day while I go to work and YOUR job is much tougher than mine.. AND more rewarding :) (besides a paycheck). With the great support system on NF and me helping you, I see great things coming your way :)

Wolf

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

Has anyone seen this error before? I'm pretty sure I post more than 10 times in one day.. Is there a limit? Wifey was trying to post and this is the message it gave her:

a7a538c5c6e335700eafe2caac48ed86.jpg

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

1) Welcome :) I'm glad you decided to join us! Sometimes the hardest part of a journey is the part where you start. I hope you find what you're looking for- In more ways than one!

2) You guys are absolutely adorable. You are excellent at supporting each other and I think that's fantastic :)

3) is it a TapaTalk problem? I don't have it on my phone( I had some issues with it, I'll take some time to play with it soon though) but I dunno. I post from my laptop a ton more times than just 10. Hope you guys figure out the problem :/

• Like 2

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Becomes Her Own Hero

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60#61#62#63

Also wanted to say, you know your husband is a bit of fitness maniac freak (in a nice way ;) ) right?  . We aren't all planning on being American Ninja Warriors. :) Just making a few changes to living healthier is fantastic.

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

1) Welcome :) I'm glad you decided to join us! Sometimes the hardest part of a journey is the part where you start. I hope you find what you're looking for- In more ways than one!

2) You guys are absolutely adorable. You are excellent at supporting each other and I think that's fantastic :)

3) is it a TapaTalk problem? I don't have it on my phone( I had some issues with it, I'll take some time to play with it soon though) but I dunno. I post from my laptop a ton more times than just 10. Hope you guys figure out the problem :/

I think I got it figured out Jedi! Hopefully

I won't have anymore error messages getting in my way...Geesh technology. Sometimes I wish I could just go back to the flip phone days. It was simply and CHEAP hehe.

Thank you! We have come a LONG way in our relationship and I'm thankful to God everyday for helping us threw it all. Ryan is my Mate for life and Alpha pack leader. Can't imagine life without him.

• Like 2

Also wanted to say, you know your husband is a bit of fitness maniac freak (in a nice way ;) ) right? . We aren't all planning on being American Ninja Warriors. :) Just making a few changes to living healthier is fantastic.

Hahaha that makes me feel so much better EG! I am not like Ryan when it comes to working out. The healthy eating comes easier. Fitness has always been Ryan's thing. He is intense with his fitness but that's how much he loves it. He is very passionate when it comes to the things he loves and he enjoys a challenge. With every challenge he pushes himself further. I love it. I doubt I will every be at his level, but I think that's honestly my goal. I wanna keep pace with The Wolf not just ride on his back. I'm far from that reality but I feel like that's where I wanna start with my goals.

• Like 3

Also wanted to say, you know your husband is a bit of fitness maniac freak (in a nice way ;) ) right? . We aren't all planning on being American Ninja Warriors. :) Just making a few changes to living healthier is fantastic.

This is a true statement lol

I think I got it figured out Jedi! Hopefully

I won't have anymore error messages getting in my way...Geesh technology. Sometimes I wish I could just go back to the flip phone days. It was simply and CHEAP hehe.

Thank you! We have come a LONG way in our relationship and I'm thankful to God everyday for helping us threw it all. Ryan is my Mate for life and Alpha pack leader. Can't imagine life without him.

Amen baby! There is no life without you. That is a fact.

Hahaha that makes me feel so much better EG! I am not like Ryan when it comes to working out. The healthy eating comes easier. Fitness has always been Ryan's thing. He is intense with his fitness but that's how much he loves it. He is very passionate when it comes to the things he loves and he enjoys a challenge. With every challenge he pushes himself further. I love it. I doubt I will every be at his level, but I think that's honestly my goal. I wanna keep pace with The Wolf not just ride on his back. I'm far from that reality but I feel like that's where I wanna start with my goals.

This is also true- lol. Plus you baby wear a lot and that's basically a loaded carry in its simplest form! You do more than you think you do :) But until you're ready to run free, you're more than welcome to ride the back of The Wolf! Arrrrrooooo!

Hey welcome :) I hope you find what you are looking for and what you need on NF. It really is a great community with so much knowledge and encouragement.

Couldn't agree more sir. People can be brought together by similar goals or a simple book (Red Rising)- NF has it all!

Wolf

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

Mine will only let me post ten also, did you do something to fix that? I would love to know if you did :)

I haven't figured it out Rose[emoji107] I

Just waited till my 24hrs hit. 10 post does not seem like much at all!

Maybes is because we are newbs that we are limited. They don't want us clogging up the boards with our newbyness.

Thanks Miska! I'm excited to meet new people[emoji4]

• Like 1

Welcome aboard!  Don't worry about not being a fitness nerd.  A lot of people use NF to just find new activities that they might love, or to make small, positive changes in their lives.  There are also a lot of other moms with young children floating around, so the boards can be a great place to share ideas for being more active and fit while still playing with the kids.  Good luck with your first challenge!

• Like 1

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

Welcome aboard! I made my partner join too and he wasn't really as interested in all of this as I was - but now he's taking to it like a duck on water, or at least, a bit more than I expected, ha. Hope you enjoy it here! :)

• Like 1

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

:: STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 1 ::

"Remember, your mind is the best weapon you have" ~ Farengar Secret-Fire

Welcome aboard! I was about to point out that you're not competing with Wolf or anyone else for that matter, but you seem to be in the right headspace already. 

Yay for the magic of admins! Thank you to whomever deleted the other 7 post lol. She was just so excited to join she had to do it x8 :)

Jus' doin' mah civic duty, sir!

• Like 1

Lvl 65 Multitasker

Wolf

Ha, that made me giggle :)

• Like 1

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

:: STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 1 ::

"Remember, your mind is the best weapon you have" ~ Farengar Secret-Fire

Can't wait to root you on in your 1st 6WC, my love!! You'll have a great support system and I know you'll make some new friends!

Having it themed off Princess Mononoke is even cooler! We both know how much we love that movie.. And speaking of it, where is our DVD copy??

Wolf

"Let the Boomstick do the talking."

• Like 1

Wild Wolf

Spoiler