Forums are back in action! ×

I've begun eating at my desk so I can spend my entire hour lunch walking around in the humidity and became excessively angry when I found that someone took my gym. 

I may have a problem.

• Like 5
Spoiler

Currently...

Playing (Video Game): RDR2

DMing: Tyranny of Dragons.  First session 11/29.

Broba Fett tracks em down.

Facebook (Personal)  Facebook (Author Page)

Past Challenges:

I don't have a team yet since the hours when I have access the servers are mostly down ARGH but I think I will probably go red whenever I get there!  On the plus side there is a pokestop right at my office (yay working a a university!) The nearest gym looks to be less than 5 min from my building and it looks like we have 3 total on the immediate area of campus I can see plus a crapton of stops all over the place. Now if only I could actually get this to work during my lunch hour so I can take advantage!!!

• Like 1

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

6 hours ago, Estrix said:

can anyone confirm that the pokemon you can catch are supposed to change by the area that your in, and others are limited by country?

The only thing I've read is that the chances of getting a rare go up as your level goes up, and they're limited by what the area is...bodies of water for water type for example.

Nothing about countries...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

12 minutes ago, insanity said:

The only thing I've read is that the chances of getting a rare go up as your level goes up, and they're limited by what the area is...bodies of water for water type for example.

Nothing about countries...

Ah cool cool. And the damn map tracking is driving me nuts. I tracked a pokemon down and POOF it vanishes of the list. happened a few times now...damn thing.

The valiant never taste of death but once.

Battle Log:

100 Day Bench Press Challenge (64 Days)

Challenge: 1, 2

Estrix, level 1 Goblin Raider

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2

That awkward moment when the bathroom is far away, you have an egg in the incubator, and servers are down...

29 minutes ago, Estrix said:

Ah cool cool. And the damn map tracking is driving me nuts. I tracked a pokemon down and POOF it vanishes of the list. happened a few times now...damn thing.

Happened to me too, I could see if it was 3 footsteps away, but I've had em dissappear at 1 step...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Team Valor! Tomorrow, I go destroy the gym that's within walking distance of me. Team Blue you're goin down!

Valor for Victory!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Level 19 Ravenclaw Rebel

Fairy tales do not start, nor do they end, in the dark forest (Ted Lasso)
COMPLETED CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 13.5 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21/21

CURRENT CHALLENGE: Mindful Magic

Teams should be up to date. How's everyone doing after the weekend? I evolved my first Evee last night and got a 776 Vaporean, and am currently level 11. That's still my only 500+ other than my 590 Pidgeot.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

VALOR VALOR VALOR RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.

All I want is to camp out somewhere and catch a 1000 Eevees so I can have all the evolutions. Instead, I have like infinity Golbats, Hypnos, and Pigeots. :(

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

10 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Wow, there is a lot more to this game than I thought.  I DLed it for my older one so he can play with my phone when we are out and about.

Commuting by train to/from work is nice, the stations at each end are Poke stops, so I can grab him Poke balls.

It's only in beta, a lot more features to be added. They've confirmed that there will be pokemon trading, and there are rumors of friends lists, 1v1 pvp battles, and more complex gym structure/functionality.

25 minutes ago, raptron said:

VALOR VALOR VALOR RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.

All I want is to camp out somewhere and catch a 1000 Eevees so I can have all the evolutions. Instead, I have like infinity Golbats, Hypnos, and Pigeots. :(

One of the other Mystics in my neighborhood went 3 for 3 and has each one, though none super powerful.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

55 minutes ago, Gainsdalf the Whey said:

Teams should be up to date. How's everyone doing after the weekend?

I'm hampered by no smartphone.  Playing on an iPad, with only hotspot connections.  So this will be a very slow game for me.   I'm almost Level 5.  I've caught 14 species in my house.  Plus duplicates.  Lots of pidgys, ratatta.  My highest catch so far is an 81 Venomoth.   I don't really know anything much about Pokemon, since this is the first game I've played of it.  So I don't know what's good or not.  But my fav catch so far is my Jigglypuff.  That thing's just so darn cute.

The gym near me is a Cheddar's restaurant.  I can see it on the map from my home, watching it change colors a lot.   

• Like 1

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

OK I officially went team valor. I discovered that the downtown/ tourist areas in both the city I work in and in city I live in are FABULOUS for pokemon hunting. I may have been on a date on Friday evening and been far more interested in the pokemon than I was in the guy I was on a date with...WOOPS. (BUT SERIOUSLY I caught so many.)  Wanted... awesome nerd dude to go on Pokedates... ;D lololol

Also, I learned that my powerlifting trainer is also hugely into Pokemon go AND we are both team Valor. #bonding or something!

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Wouldn't doubt it Rand. Nerds that don't socialize, of both genders and all kinds of persuasions, are meeting with people they get along with. I see some cute guys and ladies in these pics on reddit of people gathering at the lure module'd  pokestops.

• Like 1

500 / 330 / 625

I'm Team Firebug, um... I mean Team Red, as well.

Not thrilled about the setup in my area, so things will probably be slow going.  Half the rare pokemon, and the closest pokestop to my house, are inside elementary schools or in spots that require a boat to reach.  And there are NO pokemon at work...

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.