Forums are back in action! ×

Who here is on Goodreads?

&Heidi

West-Marches Campaign Herb-Gatherer

Spoiler

Gypsy Druid  Level 12 Philosopher and level 11 Librarian (built on the Monk class, with a training path in The Way of the Cobalt Soul)

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | :: 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 |

Shaman: 82 | 83 | 84

Philosopher-Librarian 85 |:: 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) Let's catch up: https://calendly.com/loveandpeace

•      Awful                                                          Not so good                                                                          Getting better                                                        Super Stud                                       He-Man                                  Artie Strongest                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              man.... In The World
  • 61%
    61%
  • Valerius the level 2 Human

STR 3|DEX 3|CON 2|STA 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

Current challenge

•  
  • " If you think you can do a thing or you can't do a thing, you're right."
  • - Henry Ford

I'm here. I actually have been using goodreads just for myself and have 0 friends, but I've gotten into this community and feel like it is time to break out of my self-imposed exile.  

Level 5 - Assassin

STR 7, DEX 13, STA 9, CON 15, WIS 11, CHA 4

Challenge #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

“We are funny creatures. We don't see the stars as they are, so why do we love them? They are not small gold objects, but endless fire.â€

- Henderson the Rain King, Saul Bellow

Hah, awesome, here's mine! ;D

GoodRead's been great, it helped me get into reading as I've never been much of a reader but since I joined it I got a bunch of reading done and am looking forward to more!

I'm planning to read what else Darren Shan's written and continue the Wheel of Time soon as well.

Jawad AGON Jandali

- Class Undecided Yet -

[str 0][dex 0][int 0][wis 0][con 0][cha 0]

Latest Challenge: The Mad-Eye Challenge

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

This is me!  Follow me so I can follow you all back - I got as many of you as I could but there are so many! Haha :) 

Level 3: Wood Elf, Assassin

| STR: 5 | DEX: 6 | STA: 3 | CON: 7 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 3 |

“We love our superheroes because they refuse to give up on us. We can analyze them out of existence, kill them, ban them, mock them, and still they return, patiently reminding us of who we are and what we wish we could be.† - Grant Morrison

League of Extraordinary Nerds

Current Challenge 

Progress:

3%
3%

This is me, here!

Level 5 Daemon Assassin

Strength - 8.4 | Dexterity  - 6.3 | Stamina  - 7.4 | Constitution  - 7 | Wisdom - 8.5 | Charisma - 7.2

Champion of House Targaryen

Current Challenge

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

"Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove."

"Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom."
- Terry Pratchett

This is me on Goodreads. A pretty clear demonstration of schizophrenic reading habits. Looking forward to reviewing your lists. 

This is what is required of you: to act justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God. - Micah 6:8

You can safely assume you have created God in your own image when it turns out he hates all the same people you do. - Anne Lamott, Traveling Mercies

Like pirates, sharks, monkeys, and ghosts, ninjas will never not be exciting. - Danny Wallace, Yes Man