16 hours ago, starpuck said:

Speaking of territory... found myself back in this here territory.

Just need to find a place to long rest....

Pardon me while I dash through AP's space and wave HI!

Welcome back, Friend!

14 hours ago, Artemis Prime said:

watching the tock click

I will never refer to it any other way now, thank you for this.

14 hours ago, Artemis Prime said:

did full Morning Prayer for Word of Radiance damage and got my Shape Water point,

Cleric On!! Go you. :) 

1 hour ago, Artemis Prime said:

I'm more concerned about finding something with a good attitude than a fancy mover.

This is what I want most in a horse too. When I had a farm, I was looking at a few different morgans, becuase I love them.

Woo hoo for horses and barns and chicken coop upgrades!

• Like 1

&Heidi

West-Marches Campaign Herb-Gatherer

Spoiler

Gypsy Druid  Level 12 Philosopher and level 11 Librarian (built on the Monk class, with a training path in The Way of the Cobalt Soul)

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | :: 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 |

Shaman: 82 | 83 | 84

Philosopher-Librarian 85 |:: 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) Let's catch up: https://calendly.com/loveandpeace

Omg ... I watched the whole 1m40s of that... @DarK_RaideR - What did you dooooooo!?  LOL.

I want my money back.

And yet, I keep repeating, "Shut up woman get on my horse."  Damnit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 77.5 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100

23 hours ago, sylph said:

huh. So more like a pullover kind of movement-ish, but standing/kneeling, rather than lying on a bench. I like pullovers, so 👍from me.

Yes, much more like a pullover. I actually think I'll do some pullovers in today's workout to get a better feel for what the muscle activation should feel like in lat prayers, because at the moment I think I'm too preoccupied with not hitting myself with the cable to really connect with my lats.

23 hours ago, Sepherina said:

Here to follow my northern neighbor!  Loving the solid challenge you have!

Hello neighbor, I love having you on my thread!

• Like 1

"For God did not give us a spirit of fear; but a spirit of power, love, and self-discipline". - 2 Timothy 1:7

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." -Gandalf

On 10/18/2024 at 8:44 AM, Artemis Prime said:

My batteries have been feeling low lately, so I've been avoiding social things, but I feel like they may be too low now and what I really need is a jump start. I don't have any big social plans this challenge, but I am going to work on touching base with some people I haven't talked to much recently.

I feel this myself lately. I  hope you recharge a bit with good people. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Heidi said:

Pardon me while I dash through AP's space and wave HI!

Welcome back, Friend!

I love this, I feel like I'm hosting a get-together for my favorite people. This community is the best.

23 hours ago, Heidi said:

I will never refer to it any other way now, thank you for this.

🤦‍♀️

I did not sleep well on Tuesday night and was very tired on Wednesday. Can you tell?

15 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

I feel compelled to bring back this classic:

Huh, I thought I knew what this was, but when I actually watched it I had no memory of it. I think it will live in my brain forever now, though.

• Like 1

"For God did not give us a spirit of fear; but a spirit of power, love, and self-discipline". - 2 Timothy 1:7

Wednesday Report!

So, I don't think I mentioned it yesterday, but there was a bat in my bedroom Tuesday night, so sleep was somewhat disrupted. Failed to chase him down, so it's lurking somewhere, but no sign of it last night. But it left me very tired, and the the Zombie made its Word of Radiance save despite having disadvantage, grrr. I managed to do okay for most of the day - made it to the noon Eucharist, though I will admit I struggled to stay focused through the whole thing - but by the end of work, I was incredibly tired. Had already committed to going over to my neighbor's though, so over I went. Helped her renter with his trig homework again. She was available to sit down with it as well - did I mention she's a retired math teacher? They've changed the nomenclature and whatnot enough since she retired that she was having trouble figuring out what he was supposed to do - I knew what he was supposed to do, but I was having trouble remembering how to do it. Between the two of us, we worked it out. And I got a really tasty piece of pumpkin pie - with real pumpkin, not the canned stuff (no shade, the canned stuff makes a damn good pie and is what I use myself) - as a bonus. So that's Bless points, and I'm considering giving myself social points for it as well, because if 3 people spanning 4 generations sitting around eating pie and laughing over trig homework isn't community, I don't know what is.

Went home, had dinner, and crashed pretty hard after poor quality sleep the night before. If the bat showed himself, I slept through it.

Changed my plans a little for today, decided to do my workout at lunch and then do classwork tonight because I forgot to get everything downloaded onto my tablet for it last night. Other than that, not much going on.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Artemis Prime said:

bat in my bedroom Tuesday night

👀

Do bats have rabies in PA? In MI, if you wake up with a bat in your room, the Dept of Health rec is to get rabies prophylaxis in case you were bitten in your sleep, unless you can catch the bat and get it in for testing. (ask me how I know)

The likelihood is super low but apparently the MDH doesn't mess around.

• Like 1

Does this call for drastic measures???
joker-kill-the-batman.gif

• Haha 2

TimovieMan: funnier than you think he is; not as funny as he thinks he is...

Active challenges: Don't log, remain sensible | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

Old threads: Battle log | Challenge I | IIIIIIV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII | XIX | XX | XXI | XXII | XXIII

44 minutes ago, sylph said:

👀

Do bats have rabies in PA? In MI, if you wake up with a bat in your room, the Dept of Health rec is to get rabies prophylaxis in case you were bitten in your sleep, unless you can catch the bat and get it in for testing. (ask me how I know)

The likelihood is super low but apparently the MDH doesn't mess around.

I think that is the official recommendation, but we've never worried about it. Bats are not exactly aggressive creatures and, as you said, the likelihood that I got bit in my sleep and didn't realize it is SUPER low. It's not unusual for us to have a bat in the house, though it's been several years since we've had one. Mostly I don't worry about it unless I know I actually had direct contact with it.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, starpuck said:

Omg ... I watched the whole 1m40s of that... @DarK_RaideR - What did you dooooooo!? 

Rangers, man. *facepalm*

17 hours ago, starpuck said:

And yet, I keep repeating, "Shut up woman get on my horse."  Damnit.

Same. :D 

2 hours ago, Artemis Prime said:

I love this, I feel like I'm hosting a get-together for my favorite people. This community is the best.

It really is! Thanks for being such a great host. :) 

but there was a bat in my bedroom Tuesday night,

Wait what?

Sipping tea and reading more.

Definitely agree that helping the bat relocate is in order. Mostly I love bats, but you know rabies and all that. 

Bats always seem to be messenger/protectors to me, though I can't tell you why. Maybe the Universe is sending you some divine guidance and protection. :) 

if 3 people spanning 4 generations sitting around eating pie and laughing over trig homework isn't community, I don't know what is.

100% this is community. Social points are due!

• Like 1

&Heidi

West-Marches Campaign Herb-Gatherer

Spoiler

Gypsy Druid  Level 12 Philosopher and level 11 Librarian (built on the Monk class, with a training path in The Way of the Cobalt Soul)

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | :: 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 |

Shaman: 82 | 83 | 84

Philosopher-Librarian 85 |:: 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) Let's catch up: https://calendly.com/loveandpeace