Forums are back in action! ×

You may be pleased to know that despite the magpies I have now beaten the laundry tsunami (for now)...

2e4bac2ba7c2d8d1dff16eec50445010.jpg

• Like 4
On 3/11/2017 at 6:21 PM, Shadri said:

Hiyeee :panda: 

Hi Shadri!!

On 3/12/2017 at 1:27 AM, Yasha92 said:

You may be pleased to know that despite the magpies I have now beaten the laundry tsunami (for now)...

2e4bac2ba7c2d8d1dff16eec50445010.jpg

I never doubted you for a second, Yasha :)  Well done! My tsunami is still raging in our room but I did manage to match some missing socks! Woot! 

I had a great weekend with the Wolfpack and started this week off right. However...DST really jacked with me. I was up till past 1 am the other night without realizing it. To me it felt barely midnight. I swear I used to LOVE Daylight Savings Time back in the day..now, it just messes up the first week adjusting to the change. 

I didn't get to slay the laundry monster this weekend but other than that, I accomplished what I wanted to accomplish. Paragon is SO much fun now that I've got the hang of the card system. However....damn if it's not a tough game to "get gud" at. This is my first MOBA so I'm not beating myself up too bad about my lack of skill right now lol. Khaimera was a lot of fun to play with but my cousin Dylan plays the junlger role SO much better than me that I decided to look at playing other heroe's/lanes when I play with them. Right now, I'm focusing on 2-3 characters for 2 different roles: Offlane or left lane and Mid. Offlane is about getting good with Greystone (who is considered an easy hero to play) and then practicing to master a more advanced hero, Kwang, later on.

Paragon_Greystone_Screenshot_1920x1080-1

Greystone

Kwang_ScreenshotA-1920x1080-38e04de8e8c8

Kwang

But mid lane...I'm most excited about. I don't normally play female heroes because its hard for me to RP a female, but I'm stoked to learn how to play the Countess-

Countess_Hero_Screenshot-1920x1080-a4496

Countess is more of a squishy character compared to the other 2 guys but she has AMAZING burst abilities and hits hard AF in late game. She's considered an "advanced" hero, so I'll need some practice with her for sure.

No Gaelic last weekend because of the massive St. Paddy's day parade on Greenville, lol. And I don't know about practice this weekend either...because St. Paddy's is on Friday and the Irish are gonna party hardy. Either way, Heather has a pop up this weekend so I am watching the wolf pups.

To be honest everyone, I've been lazy with fitness recently. I still do the occasional set of pull-ups but I feel like I've gotten really lazy and I don't like it. Some things that are going to change, starting now:

• Do something active every day. It doesn't have to be sprints or intense WOD's but something... like go on a walk.
  • Seriously make sleep a priority. Take naps at work because 26-minutes isn't much. I can swing that.
  • Continue eating path. I'm actually doing good in this department.
  • Continue to help Heather with her Live Sales-we have fun and I know she appreciates it. For anyone who is FB friends with me, I've been helping Heather with her Lularoe live sales so you can check it out if you're interested. I know Mrs. @Terra is always on there supporting the Wolfpack :). And thank you for that! We both cant wait to meet you one day soon. Maybe this summer?)
Not a lot, but doable. 

Swanky Lesson #6
  • Geek is Sheikh.  

Mastering Chaos #2

• Leave all the outside bullshit at the door.
Wolf
  • Like 9

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

1 minute ago, Broba Fett said:

But is it Iron Shiekh?

iron-sheik-persian-clubs-o.gif

Absolutely! And that dude is swinging some pretty big Indian Clubs. I bet they weigh like 50-60# each...honestly, it's probably more than that haha.

gadajori.gif

#Beast And I guess the other guy is going swimming? Looks like a floatie around his neck lol.

1 minute ago, RedStone said:

SUpppppPPPPPP :P 

Robin-Williams-Wassup-Wazzup-Whats-up.gi

:P 

Wolf

• Like 4

Wild Wolf

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

I can't believe it took me this long to find this thread! What's going on, Wolf-Brother?

sent from my phone whilst exploring new dungeons

• Like 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

On 15/3/2017 at 7:56 PM, Wild Wolf said:

To be honest everyone, I've been lazy with fitness recently. I still do the occasional set of pull-ups but I feel like I've gotten really lazy and I don't like it. Some things that are going to change, starting now:

• Do burpees every time I die in Paragon until my character respawns

Problem solved. You're welcome.

On 15/3/2017 at 8:52 PM, Broba Fett said:

But is it Iron Shiekh?

iron-sheik-persian-clubs-o.gif

large.58bd2f2650c8f_WaelHossam.jpg

• Like 4

Lvl 65 Multitasker

On 3/16/2017 at 0:40 PM, Red1263 said:

I can't believe it took me this long to find this thread! What's going on, Wolf-Brother?

Red-Brother! I'm surprised myself that it took you so long to sniff me out ;) 

Things are busy, but good my friend! How's school & studying going?

6 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Problem solved. You're welcome.

large.58bd2f2650c8f_WaelHossam.jpg

You have always been one helluva problem solver, D_R, haha! Which wrestler is that from your story?

TGIF! For realz y'all. Longest. Week. EVER! Time flew during the day for the most part but hot damn if the week wasn't just loooooooooong as hell. After today's shift, I'll have around 8 hours of OT. I'm coming in tomorrow morning for like 3 hours to knock out some extra stuff which will stand me over 11 hours of OT for next week's paycheck!! 

make-it-rain-dollars.gif

Some cool things that happened this week:

• Heather was able to sign up her first consultant!! This is GREAT news because once they get rolling in May (6-8 week waiting list to be onboarded) we will start receiving 5% of their total sales $:)$
  • Successfully completed my first 26-min nap of the week today. BOOM! Feeling good to go for the most part.
  • Didn't know they were remaking Stephen King's It and the first still of Pennywise looks promising :)

stephen-kings-it-pennywise-remake.jpg

If you're a fan of Hemlock Grove on Netflix, you might recognize the actor playing The Clown from Hell, Bill Skarsgard. Also known as little brother to Alexander Skarsgard lol. I know Hollyweird is ALL about their remakes since they are tapped for fresh, new ideas, but this one does make me excited. With today's SFX, I think this remake could be scary AF. And, if I want to be honest....COSPLAY OPPORTUNITY!!! I love scaring folks and I could really exploit some fear with a costume like that. I can't wait for the trailer so I can hear his voice. The voice is half the scare factor lol.

The boys are staying with my mom tonight so I can work my OT tomorrow (because Heather has a Lularoe popup) and Heather and I are gonna go see Beauty and the Beast this evening since we'll be kid free. I haven't seen Kong yet, and that's still on my radar, but B&B is the perfect date night movie :)  

Also, Destiny 2 hype!! Its scheduled to drop this fall and I'm wicked excited. I've missed playing my Hunter. #GoldenGun

ec48e60594834829693012e41934a2b8.jpg

Those cloaks, tho....

I hope everyone has an awesome Friday evening!! Be safe everyone, I'll talk at y'all laterz.

Wolf

• Like 11

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

9 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

TGIF! For realz y'all. Longest. Week. EVER!

UGH I KNOW!!! Same here. I'm so glad it's finally the weekend. 

Meep, no scary movies for me, no thanks, nope, bye~

Destiny looks pretty cool though, my brother has it for his x-box so I've watched him play a little bit. I love the character designs... fantasy and sci-fi all at once, kinda. :) 

LET US KNOW HOW BEAUTY AND THE BEAST IS!!! I am so stoked for that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

• Like 2

Dammit. Imma have to get completely over my wariness of clowns now, aren't I? I've avoided the Tim Curry version and refuse to read the book.

Buuuuuttttt ... I'm fairly certain my DH is going to cajole me into seeing it, because: horror.

Dammit.

I wonder if it could actually be traumatic enough to give me nightmares? Haven't had one of those (while sleeping) since I was a little little kid. Candy man scared the pants off of me and is the last movie I remember that scared me longer than it was on - but didn't translate into dreams. Just the buddy system for bathroom breaks for days. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Level 87 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 8485 | 86 | 87  ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

10 hours ago, darkfoxx said:

Dammit. Imma have to get completely over my wariness of clowns now, aren't I? I've avoided the Tim Curry version and refuse to read the book.

Buuuuuttttt ... I'm fairly certain my DH is going to cajole me into seeing it, because: horror.

Dammit.

I wonder if it could actually be traumatic enough to give me nightmares? Haven't had one of those (while sleeping) since I was a little little kid. Candy man scared the pants off of me and is the last movie I remember that scared me longer than it was on - but didn't translate into dreams. Just the buddy system for bathroom breaks for days. :)

https://www.google.com/search?q=nlp+phobia+cure&rlz=1C1EKKP_enUS702US702&oq=nlp+phobia&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.2852j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Like 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Wolfman! So this is where you're hiding! Hope you're having a great weekend brother.

• Like 2

Level 21 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 18  -  CON: 22  -  CHA: 11  -  SAN: 19  -  INT: 17

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Get going!

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map - 2022 road map/wrap-up

On 17/3/2017 at 10:03 PM, Wild Wolf said:

You have always been one helluva problem solver, D_R, haha! Which wrestler is that from your story?

Some Egyptian kid called Wael Hossam. I just posted the image because I think he's obviously inspired from the Iron Sheik

How was your weekend?

• Like 2

Lvl 65 Multitasker

On 3/18/2017 at 0:38 AM, Shadri said:

UGH I KNOW!!! Same here. I'm so glad it's finally the weekend. 

Meep, no scary movies for me, no thanks, nope, bye~

Destiny looks pretty cool though, my brother has it for his x-box so I've watched him play a little bit. I love the character designs... fantasy and sci-fi all at once, kinda. :) 

LET US KNOW HOW BEAUTY AND THE BEAST IS!!! I am so stoked for that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

The whole scary movie thing is really just hit or miss. Heather doesn't like scary movies at ALL so I don't get to watch many of them unless I go see it in theaters without her, like I did for Evil Dead (remake) and any kind of shark movie, like The Shallows.

We didn't go see Beauty and the Beast unfortunately..or maybe not lol. Heather and I both were exhausted Friday night and just decided to order takeout and stay in. We are going to see that sometime soon though. My brother saw it and said it was awesome!

Destiny is easily top 5 games All-Time for me. The mixture of sci-fi/fantasy and all the in between is done well. I wasn't a fan of FPS until Destiny came out :) The character designs are badass!! I can't imagine how upgraded all this will be when Destiny 2 comes a'knockin.

On 3/18/2017 at 9:09 AM, darkfoxx said:

Dammit.

Tim Curry is money in the original! I've actually never read the book but I'm sure it's pretty good since books tend to be WAY better then their cinematic counter-parts. Clowns can be scary AF!

Hopefully you don't have any nightmares. Ones based off scary movies are never fun. The last one I can remember REALLY getting to me was "13 Ghosts". Though, not really "scary", the naked chick with the knife and jet black eyes for some reason gave me many nightmares. And the jerky, twitchy movements from movies like The Ring and The Grudge used to freak me out too.

On 3/18/2017 at 7:34 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

That'll work. I need to dive into this a little more because it seemed interesting.

15 hours ago, Jarric said:

Wolfman! So this is where you're hiding! Hope you're having a great weekend brother.

Yessir, lol. I'm glad ya found me brother! My weekend was really good and much needed, how was yours dude? Anything exciting happen?

45 minutes ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Some Egyptian kid called Wael Hossam. I just posted the image because I think he's obviously inspired from the Iron Sheik

How was your weekend?

Obviously lol. I always loved the little cartoon/game images you had of each wrestler. My weekend was solid brother, yours? I got to catch up on some rest, which was priority #1! Also...LOL, this made me think of you, but Racer discovered Luchador Underground on Netflix so we watched the first 4 episodes on Saturday and THE KID WAS IN LOVE! He was totally, 100% into this show! I admit, some of the wrestling was pretty good, and then in episode 3, the main event is a 1v1v1 with 3 Luchador's from Mexico and THAT was a helluva match! Racer was just geeked about it all and it was really fun to watch it with him. He doesn't understand the drama that these shows like to put on, so when 2 guys that just finished a match get ganked by 3 unsuspecting wrestlers, Race is in an uproar, lmao! 

Racer: "WHAT?! Dad did you see that?! They can't do that!"

Me: "Oh man, I can't believe they just surprised those guys and beat them up!"

Race: "Yeah! That's gotta be illegal right? Those guys should be arrested!"

OMG! I had tears in my eyes because the innocence of the world is still in him and it warmed my heart to see him take this with such seriousness! You gotta love kids and their views on things :)

But yeah, I immediately thought to myself that D_R would get a kick outta this, haha.

I'm headed home for the day so I'll talk with you all laterz-Happy Monday and let's kick this weeks ASS!

Wolf

• Like 10

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Yessir, lol. I'm glad ya found me brother! My weekend was really good and much needed, how was yours dude? Anything exciting happen?

Glad you had a good one man. Mine was pretty messy in an alcohol fuelled kinda way, but really good fun. Played poker on Friday, watched rugby all day Saturday, bouldering on Sunday, all great.

On an unrelated note I tried a 26 minute nap on the train back from work, after reading the article you linked above, and I've felt so much better for it this evening! Thanks for sharing Wolfman.

• Like 1

Level 21 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 18  -  CON: 22  -  CHA: 11  -  SAN: 19  -  INT: 17

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Get going!

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map - 2022 road map/wrap-up

3 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

OMG! I had tears in my eyes because the innocence of the world is still in him and it warmed my heart to see him take this with such seriousness! You gotta love kids and their views on things :)

Awww ^_^ my insides are warm-fuzzy now. Thanks for sharing this cuteness. <3

That's a bummer that you guys didn't get to see the movie, but sometimes staying in is much better and more needed. :)

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Obviously lol. I always loved the little cartoon/game images you had of each wrestler. My weekend was solid brother, yours? I got to catch up on some rest, which was priority #1! Also...LOL, this made me think of you, but Racer discovered Luchador Underground on Netflix so we watched the first 4 episodes on Saturday and THE KID WAS IN LOVE! He was totally, 100% into this show! I admit, some of the wrestling was pretty good, and then in episode 3, the main event is a 1v1v1 with 3 Luchador's from Mexico and THAT was a helluva match! Racer was just geeked about it all and it was really fun to watch it with him. He doesn't understand the drama that these shows like to put on, so when 2 guys that just finished a match get ganked by 3 unsuspecting wrestlers, Race is in an uproar, lmao! 

My weekend was a lot of fun, Friday and Saturday our box was participating in a Hobby Expo and hosted a 3vs3 competition that had me wasted, but I still re-tested 17.4 on Monday and scored 29 reps more than last year, which has me feeling great.

Lucha Underground is originally shown in El Rey Network, Robert Rodriguez's cable channel but it got Netflix distribution a few months back. Season 3 is up now and I've almost caught up with the latest episode. Lucha libre is a lot about athleticism, fast action, flips, jumps and parkour offense so I bet you'll have somethig to enjoy too along with Racer. ;)

From your description, I'm assuming you saw the Fenix vs Drago vs Pentagon Jr. match:

LuchaFDP2.gif

Fun fact: the dude in the blue dragon mask is 42 years old

• Like 7

Lvl 65 Multitasker

9 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Lucha Underground is originally shown in El Rey Network, Robert Rodriguez's cable channel but it got Netflix distribution a few months back. Season 3 is up now and I've almost caught up with the latest episode. Lucha libre is a lot about athleticism, fast action, flips, jumps and parkour offense so I bet you'll have somethig to enjoy too along with Racer. ;)

I need to check this out.  I love the more technical wrestling that is missing from most WWE nowadays. Reminds me of the good old days of WCW cruiserweight championships. 

• Like 2
Spoiler

Currently...

Playing (Video Game): RDR2

DMing: Tyranny of Dragons.  First session 11/29.

Broba Fett tracks em down.

Facebook (Personal)  Facebook (Author Page)

Past Challenges:

On 3/20/2017 at 6:43 PM, Jarric said:

Glad you had a good one man. Mine was pretty messy in an alcohol fuelled kinda way, but really good fun. Played poker on Friday, watched rugby all day Saturday, bouldering on Sunday, all great.

On an unrelated note I tried a 26 minute nap on the train back from work, after reading the article you linked above, and I've felt so much better for it this evening! Thanks for sharing Wolfman.

Even though that was a couple weekends ago, that sounds like a badass weekend brother. I miss bouldering!! Poke is always a good time. I'm a good bullshitter if you can believe it :)

BOOM! I'm glad you tried it out dude! That 26-min nap is money. It's seriously the perfect amount of time to nap because you don't get into your REM sleep cycle which is awesome. I always put on my Ludovico Einaudi playlist and just....close my eyes lol. After my timer goes off I feel right as rain and ready to fuck some shit up hahahaha.

On 3/20/2017 at 7:49 PM, Shadri said:

Awww ^_^ my insides are warm-fuzzy now. Thanks for sharing this cuteness. <3

That's a bummer that you guys didn't get to see the movie, but sometimes staying in is much better and more needed. :)

Hi Shadri! Lol, you're welcome! It was too cute NOT to share, ya know :P 

We still haven't seen it lol. BUT, my mom is watching the boys again this Friday because I have a little Gaelic tournament Saturday against the Austin team and Heather has lularoe till 8 that night. So, with a free Friday evening once again and a gift card waiting to be used....I think we'll finally see Beauty & the Beast. Have you see it yet??

On 3/21/2017 at 4:01 AM, DarK_RaideR said:

My weekend was a lot of fun, Friday and Saturday our box was participating in a Hobby Expo and hosted a 3vs3 competition that had me wasted, but I still re-tested 17.4 on Monday and scored 29 reps more than last year, which has me feeling great.

From your description, I'm assuming you saw the Fenix vs Drago vs Pentagon Jr. match:

LuchaFDP2.gif

Fun fact: the dude in the blue dragon mask is 42 years old

That's amazing to hear about your progress from a year ago! Well done brother! The 3v3 sounds fun! Gotta love a little friendly competition.

Yeah, I saw Robert Rodriguez's name all over the credits and got excited. I really enjoy the show and Racer has been asking to watch more but Heather never wants to watch....BOOOOO! We'll prolly finish season 1 this weekend.

AND YES!! That Fenix/Drago/Pentagon Jr match was off the chain!! Drago is 42???? Good grief man. He's insane. I was totally into that match because of all the acrobatics. Pure entertainment at it's finest! I could honestly watch matches like that all the time :) 

Makes me wanna be a Luchador!

luchador_mask_by_darkknightstrikes.jpg

Wild Wolf luchador mask?

On 3/21/2017 at 1:12 PM, Broba Fett said:

I need to check this out.  I love the more technical wrestling that is missing from most WWE nowadays. Reminds me of the good old days of WCW cruiserweight championships. 

Did you get a chance to check it out, Broba? WCW cruiserweight was swanky-I remember how much fun that was back in the day. I also remember getting two mattresses and doing backyard wrestling haha! Being on the other end of a Stone Cold Stunner was NOT fun!

Hey NF, I'm still alive and well, just wanted to drop a line :) Work, life and all the in between has been busy per usual but things are going well.

I'm going to Gaelic practice 2x a week and we have our first game vs Austin on Saturday, woot woot!! I'm feeling about 98% at the moment, but the missing 2% doesn't have anything to do with my shoulder, WOOT! I jammed my right thumb last night, but that shouldn't hinder much come gametime. And then my non-injured shoulder has been...."annoying" lately. Somewhat stiff, even, but I'm constantly working on improving that.

As for other things-I'm writing again and planning a story with our very own @Laghail and things are looking awesome to start. The idea came to me about a week in a half ago and he's been helping me hash out some outline type stuff to move onto the writing stage! Very excited about this :)

And, nowadays, I'm playing Overwatch. I got the game for Racer and I both because he's been watching YouTube vids on gameplay and the cinematic movies they have. Honestly, the game is a lot of fun! The graphics and gameplay are great and I couldn't believe how big this game actually was when I did more research. Over 25 million people still play! 

I'm trying to get good with Lucio, the healer/suppport with a cool array of powers. He is basically a bard, and uses music to amp his teams health or their speed depending on which song I got going. He's also super mobile with his "wall running" passive power. I've been watching some pro players handle him and MY GOD....they are REALLY good. I still aspire to get to a pro level at some point with the games I play....

Anyways, I'll try and update a little more because I started this post like 8 hours ago and work was pretty busy today. I miss being on here more and pray you all are rockin and rollin' per the usual ;) Wish me luck this weekend!!!

89de799a8527d9c33c72353f97e7f77a_come-to

Wolf

• Like 11

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

Thanks for the update, Wolfie. Good to know you're still out there rockin!

16 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

AND YES!! That Fenix/Drago/Pentagon Jr match was off the chain!! Drago is 42???? Good grief man. He's insane. I was totally into that match because of all the acrobatics. Pure entertainment at it's finest! I could honestly watch matches like that all the time :) 

Drago is one hell of an athletic man for his age. Phoenix to me looks out of his waters when fighting slower, more brawler type guys so down the road he felt kinda forced down my throat, but fortunately they gave him some off screen time before he got too stale. Pentagon won me over as time went by, I won't spoil anything tho. Lucha Underground is full of athletic stuff like that and you'll even see big buff dudes fly like you never thought they could ;)

16 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Did you get a chance to check it out, Broba? WCW cruiserweight was swanky-I remember how much fun that was back in the day.

WWE ran a Cruiserweight championship a while back and now has a... show? division? devoted to them. Haven't seen it yet but @deftona said it was pretty awesome.

Excited about reading another Wolf narrative. Saw Tom Clancy's "The Division" at a game store the other day and thought of you.

• Like 1

Lvl 65 Multitasker

5 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Lucha Underground is full of athletic stuff like that and you'll even see big buff dudes fly like you never thought they could ;)

I haven't watched regularly in awhile but the guy who was stabled with Bray Wyatt a couple years ago surprised the hell out of me with his lucha moves.  Luke... something?

Super impressive. 

• Like 2
Spoiler

Currently...

Playing (Video Game): RDR2

DMing: Tyranny of Dragons.  First session 11/29.

Broba Fett tracks em down.

Facebook (Personal)  Facebook (Author Page)

Past Challenges:

Glad to see that you're still around fighting the good fight!

• Like 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

On 7/4/2017 at 9:30 PM, Broba Fett said:

I haven't watched regularly in awhile but the guy who was stabled with Bray Wyatt a couple years ago surprised the hell out of me with his lucha moves.  Luke... something?

Super impressive. 

...Harper (the one on the right)

Luke-Harper-On-Mmic.jpg

My personal golden standard has been Masato Tanaka and Mike Awesome

• Like 2

Lvl 65 Multitasker