Forums are back in action! ×

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 3:52 AM, maegs said:

So do we get a match report? How'd the game go?

^this please!

• Like 1

Level 21 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 18  -  CON: 22  -  CHA: 11  -  SAN: 19  -  INT: 17

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Get going!

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map - 2022 road map/wrap-up

45 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Could it have been any harder to fucking find you?  Man I leave for a little while and you practically disappear and @WorldSparrow does disappear. 

My new thread has naked pics of me.

Ding ding ding,

Something set off my webcrawlersearcherthingamedoodie!!! 

• Like 5

... a little odd in the head ...

On 4/7/2017 at 8:26 AM, DarK_RaideR said:

Thanks for the update, Wolfie. Good to know you're still out there rockin!

Drago is one hell of an athletic man for his age. Phoenix to me looks out of his waters when fighting slower, more brawler type guys so down the road he felt kinda forced down my throat, but fortunately they gave him some off screen time before he got too stale. Pentagon won me over as time went by, I won't spoil anything tho. Lucha Underground is full of athletic stuff like that and you'll even see big buff dudes fly like you never thought they could ;)

WWE ran a Cruiserweight championship a while back and now has a... show? division? devoted to them. Haven't seen it yet but @deftona said it was pretty awesome.

Excited about reading another Wolf narrative. Saw Tom Clancy's "The Division" at a game store the other day and thought of you.

You're most welcome sir :)

I haven't had time to watch any more of Underground unfortunately. The last time Heather was gone and Race and I had the TV to ourselves, he wanted to watch Tremors 2 lol. We watched the 1st one the weekend before and he loved it! And when he saw that 2,3 and 4 were on Amazon he really wanted to watch them all.

tumblr_olwhuiQCmg1ut1d6co1_500.gif

The original Tremors is one of my all time faves! I'll eventually get back on Underground cuz I was enjoying it and I know Racer was too. 

Lol, ahhhhhhhh, my Division challenge was easily one of my best ones. I had a friggin blast with you and the 11 other Sleeper Agents we had. SO. MUCH. FUN. TO. WRITE! 

On 4/7/2017 at 0:09 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Glad to hear you're still up and running. Keep up the good work and stay healthy.

Thanks, Tank! All systems are firing away at 100% right now :) 

On 4/7/2017 at 1:30 PM, Broba Fett said:

I haven't watched regularly in awhile but the guy who was stabled with Bray Wyatt a couple years ago surprised the hell out of me with his lucha moves.  Luke... something?

Super impressive. 

On 4/7/2017 at 3:52 PM, Red1263 said:

Glad to see that you're still around fighting the good fight!

sent from my phone whilst exploring new dungeons

Hey Red-Brother!  

fight_series-615x340.jpg

On 4/10/2017 at 8:54 AM, DarK_RaideR said:

...Harper (the one on the right)

Luke-Harper-On-Mmic.jpg

My personal golden standard has been Masato Tanaka and Mike Awesome

Well that was a fun video!

Taz-Awesome-Tanaka-ECW-gifs-001_003.gif

On 4/10/2017 at 9:22 AM, mr_willes said:

giphy.gif

I got unfollowed again, missing all the wolfie-goodness!!!

That stings a bit though, that charades soccer player is our best forward... But i agree, all those whiny soccer players should suck it up a bit more

Man, Tapatalk and stuff is always conspiring against us and un-subbing threads! WTF is that about?! You're not missing much brother lol, I've been MIA a lot recently but I'm glad to have ya subbing again :) 

Lol, I have mad respect for soccer players and their awesome hair-do's lol

Wolf

• Like 3

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

On 4/10/2017 at 9:52 PM, maegs said:

So do we get a match report? How'd the game go?

Of course! I kinda spaced after the fact. So, The whole Austin squad wiped us clean. Both guy and girl teams were beaten. The men's senior game was pretty brutal. I think they scored 12 goals on us! 12! That's a lot...too much to have a chance for a comeback. I did decent in my game....my stamina is still shite, but I'm working on that daily. But the Austin team was also playing dirty. I had a dirty hit on me from behind. Some dude came up and shouldered the hell outta me and sent me to the ground. Luckily nothing was injured but it was still BS.

Anyways, our team is older, more out of shape and little team chemistry....it's hard to scrape out victories with that formula.

On 4/11/2017 at 0:41 PM, Broba Fett said:

Dear sweet baby Jesus.  

ea9b37cb91cf430fe62dd99a3f5d96df.jpg

On 4/12/2017 at 2:03 AM, Jarric said:

^this please!

It was fun to be out there, Jarric, but we got our asses kicked dude. Maybe we'll do better against Houston?

On 4/16/2017 at 6:47 PM, Shadri said:

Eyyy glad to see you're doing well! I have not been as active on the forums lately either. Life happens. :)

Nooo I haven't seen Beauty and the Beast yet :( I've heard it's excellent from several people now, though. I can't wait to see it.

Life certainly does happen lol. But you're doing good? Any news on becoming a mermaid? B&B was AWESOME! I had a cheesy grin on my face the whole damn time. So yes, go watch that when you get a chance!

On 4/17/2017 at 0:29 PM, T2sarahconnor said:

Could it have been any harder to fucking find you?  Man I leave for a little while and you practically disappear and @WorldSparrow does disappear. 

My new thread has naked pics of me.

Awwwww :( yeah, I've been MIA a lot since around Thanksgiving time. Work picked up and Heather's lularoe picked up...just a lot of busy, busy, busy IRL and it was hard to keep up with my challenge much less everyone elses. I hope Adam is doing ok?! I need to reach out to him!

Not gonna lie....I got excited when I read you had naked pics.

2ZyMne2.gif

On 4/17/2017 at 1:15 PM, mr_willes said:

Ding ding ding,

Something set off my webcrawlersearcherthingamedoodie!!! 

16 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Sorry 

7 hours ago, mr_willes said:

giphy.gif

sorry-not-sorry.gif

Lol

So, I signed up for the Ranger Mini because....well....It's Deadpool. I couldn't miss a Deadpool mini! A chance to be vulgar, crude and nude? SIGN ME UP!

I think I will be joining the challenges again soon. We are getting a new computer with income tax so I'll actually have a place to update other than my phone! Along with paying stuff off, I'm also going to FINALLY "pull the string" on a recurve bow set. Archery is something I've wanted to get into for the longest time now. Eventually I would like to bowhunt deer, elk and other wild game. AND, I think it would be super badass if the boys got into it. I'm starting with a recurve bow because I don't want to drop a crap ton on a compound bow that I don't even know how to use. Recurve bows can be used for hunting with a heavier draw weight but they are perfect for target shooting. And I have to crawl before I can walk/run, lol. 

There's an archery range about 15 min from my house that I want to check out and "get fitted" for my bow. I'm not sure where to start and I was thinking the fine people that work the counter could help me out :) Plus, Range fees are $10 I think and $35 for an hour of private lessons, which I want to do as well. 

Seriously guys, Bow&Arrow is a skill I've wanted to learn for a very long time...I would guesstimate 15+ years. Once I get my set-up, you best believe I'll record some video for everyone!

Easter was good, too. The boys made out like champs, especially Orin lol. That kid was BEYOND determined to hunt down ALL the Easter eggs lol. We got to finish up some belated birthday stuff for Declan and he had a good weekend. Next up is Racer. He turns 7 on May the 4th (be with you) :) 

maxresdefault.jpg

There's a good chance he will go with Heather and I to go see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 the night of his birthday. I am so stoked about that movie! It's going to be amazing!

And next weekend is one of my best friends wedding. I don't know if you guys remember my buddy Jarred whom I trained back in 2013 and helped him lose over 100#, but that's my buddy who's getting married. He's marrying the love of his life, someone he thought he would never end up with back in 2013 and now she's about to be wifey! WOOT WOOT! I'm so excited for Jarred :)

Anywho, that's a solid enough update for now. I think if I can stay consistent with my BL and a few other challenges this upcoming 4WC, then I'll join the ranks of the Rangers once again in late May. Oh! Did I mention the OCR bug has bit hard and I've already signed up to volunteer at the Dallas Spartan so I can re-run the beast this fall?? Well I did!

THE WERESPARTAN IS EAGER TO HOWL ONCE AGAIN!!!!!

Wolf

• Like 13

Wild Wolf

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

4 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Woot! Woot!  Wolfie is back!  I was missing too so don't feel too bad.  Glad to hear Heathers business is taking off.  

I didnt lie lie about the naked pics.  Just didn't mention they were XRays.

you never know with my thread........

I am about 65% back right now lol. But you best believe that other 35% is currently in the "still downloading" phase haha. Yeah, Lularoe has taken off for Heather quite well. I actually help her with her live sales now and we both have a lot of fun. She wanted to make a meme with me in it and those pixilated sun glasses saying "I sale dresses. Deal with it" LMAO. 

It's ok, seeing your new hip was pleasurable enough for me. I can get by with the "bare bones" if ya know what I mean? Eh....? Eh...? ;)

QihirTw.gif

3 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

No lie, I had you in mind when I set up that ranger mini.

You honor me good sir!! It's a beautiful challenge if I do say so myself. And I made sure to abide by the "No Deadpool gif/meme" rule. It was hard, but I did it!

82e97664863bb206de4ee1583412aa89e3afc438

Wolf

• Like 8

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

sorry-not-sorry.gif

Lol

So, I signed up for the Ranger Mini because....well....It's Deadpool. I couldn't miss a Deadpool mini! A chance to be vulgar, crude and nude? SIGN ME UP!

I think I will be joining the challenges again soon. We are getting a new computer with income tax so I'll actually have a place to update other than my phone! Along with paying stuff off, I'm also going to FINALLY "pull the string" on a recurve bow set. Archery is something I've wanted to get into for the longest time now. Eventually I would like to bowhunt deer, elk and other wild game. AND, I think it would be super badass if the boys got into it. I'm starting with a recurve bow because I don't want to drop a crap ton on a compound bow that I don't even know how to use. Recurve bows can be used for hunting with a heavier draw weight but they are perfect for target shooting. And I have to crawl before I can walk/run, lol. 

There's an archery range about 15 min from my house that I want to check out and "get fitted" for my bow. I'm not sure where to start and I was thinking the fine people that work the counter could help me out [emoji4] Plus, Range fees are $10 I think and $35 for an hour of private lessons, which I want to do as well. 

Seriously guys, Bow&Arrow is a skill I've wanted to learn for a very long time...I would guesstimate 15+ years. Once I get my set-up, you best believe I'll record some video for everyone!

Easter was good, too. The boys made out like champs, especially Orin lol. That kid was BEYOND determined to hunt down ALL the Easter eggs lol. We got to finish up some belated birthday stuff for Declan and he had a good weekend. Next up is Racer. He turns 7 on May the 4th (be with you) [emoji4] 

maxresdefault.jpg

There's a good chance he will go with Heather and I to go see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 the night of his birthday. I am so stoked about that movie! It's going to be amazing!

And next weekend is one of my best friends wedding. I don't know if you guys remember my buddy Jarred whom I trained back in 2013 and helped him lose over 100#, but that's my buddy who's getting married. He's marrying the love of his life, someone he thought he would never end up with back in 2013 and now she's about to be wifey! WOOT WOOT! I'm so excited for Jarred [emoji4]

Anywho, that's a solid enough update for now. I think if I can stay consistent with my BL and a few other challenges this upcoming 4WC, then I'll join the ranks of the Rangers once again in late May. Oh! Did I mention the OCR bug has bit hard and I've already signed up to volunteer at the Dallas Spartan so I can re-run the beast this fall?? Well I did!

THE WERESPARTAN IS EAGER TO HOWL ONCE AGAIN!!!!!

Wolf

*stalks*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dropping in to say:

Joker-Hi-GIF.gif

• Like 1

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Dawww, love that you guys have fun together! I worked in kids fashion for a long time and it was always fun to see when couples did projects together, lots of added AWWW factor, on top of already adorable miniature clothes.

Hope this means we'll be seeing you around a bit more! Life happens. Wolf happens. Things happen... but more fun in a group ;) 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

*stalks*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What?! Who's there?! :) 

Hi Yasha!

8 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

Dropping in to say:

Joker-Hi-GIF.gif

YVUXDAwTau7FqfpTPZcd_Jim%20Carrey%20Tape

Whats crack-a-lackin, Jon??

1 hour ago, RedStone said:

Dawww, love that you guys have fun together! I worked in kids fashion for a long time and it was always fun to see when couples did projects together, lots of added AWWW factor, on top of already adorable miniature clothes.

Hope this means we'll be seeing you around a bit more! Life happens. Wolf happens. Things happen... but more fun in a group ;) 

It is fun, I have to admit! Plus, getting free shirts here and there is a good perk :) I've always been a natural born salesman, dresses and such is just new territory for me to explore.....

.....and I don't mean trying them on! Well....maybe. They do look comfy lol.

Yes ma'am, I will definitely be around more! Maybe I can actually do this Shadowrun thing we got ourselves into??

I'll update more tonight cuz I want to show off some of the recurve bows I'm looking at!! :)

Wolf

• Like 6

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

On April 21, 2017 at 4:02 PM, Wild Wolf said:

It is fun, I have to admit! Plus, getting free shirts here and there is a good perk :) I've always been a natural born salesman, dresses and such is just new territory for me to explore.....

You would think I would post this

But I am actually posting this

• Like 3

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Bro. Traditional archery is the shit. Check out the Gritty Bowmen podcast. I've learned a lot listening to it.

Do you know what you're going to be shooting? I've been shooting a recurve that is 35# @ 28" (over 50ish at my 34" draw length) and I just recently bought a used compound and had it set up at 65#. It's way short for me but I'm gonna spend a year hunting with it before dropping 1k on something long enough for me.

I WILL take a deer this year dammit.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 4
Spoiler

Currently...

Playing (Video Game): RDR2

DMing: Tyranny of Dragons.  First session 11/29.

Broba Fett tracks em down.

Facebook (Personal)  Facebook (Author Page)

Past Challenges:

On 4/21/2017 at 5:02 PM, Wild Wolf said:

Picts or it didn't happen.

Yes ma'am, I will definitely be around more! Maybe I can actually do this Shadowrun thing we got ourselves into??

crud... I will if you do :P 

I'll update more tonight cuz I want to show off some of the recurve bows I'm looking at!! :)

8 minutes ago, Broba Fett said:

Bro. Traditional archery is the shit. Check out the Gritty Bowmen podcast. I've learned a lot listening to it.

OH MAN I so want to get into recurve. Maybe as an incentive somewhere down the road... SO. MANY. THINGS. I. MUST. DOOOOO

• Like 1
On 4/21/2017 at 4:13 PM, Big_Show said:

So this is where you're hanging out these days?

More like hiding lol. But yes, this is where I've been residing the last couple months. I'm trying to be consistent these next few weeks and if I can be, then I'll join the next 4wc challenge :) 

I am participating in the mini though, cuz duh.

8457348a7b100eaaa3ed919b37e3c890.jpg

15 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

You would think I would post this

But I am actually posting this

LOL! Well, I appreciate both videos, T2 :) 

tumblr_mzkx7n6QL21qi0exfo1_500.gif

13 hours ago, Broba Fett said:

Do you know what you're going to be shooting? I've been shooting a recurve that is 35# @ 28" (over 50ish at my 34" draw length) and I just recently bought a used compound and had it set up at 65#. It's way short for me but I'm gonna spend a year hunting with it before dropping 1k on something long enough for me.

I WILL take a deer this year dammit.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm gonna try and listen to some of that podcast today!!

Traditional archery IS the shit lol. I'm so excited about starting my journey (that I shoulda started like 15 years ago) into archery that I can barely stand it!

I actually have NO clue what I'm going to end up shooting. Recurve is top choice ATM, but I've found some hyrbid longbows from Bodnik, particularly the "Slick Stick", that I'm reaaaaaaaaaaallly looking into. It's a 58" bow and comes in draw weights of 30# all the way to 55#. I need to visit the archery range to see exactly what my draw weight is and then I can move on from there. I'm not even sure my draw length length lol.

I'm also looking into the Samick Sage, a takedown recurve coming in at 62" that's a little cheaper. However, the advantage to that Bodnik is the 30 year warranty on it.....which is like unheard of for wooden bows. Bodnik/Bearpaw stands by their products and I like that :)

Plus....that Slick Stick is SICK looking!

SET-BEARPAW-Slick-Stick-58-Zoll-15-55-lb

header.jpg

13 hours ago, RedStone said:

Picts or it didn't happen.

crud... I will if you do :P 

OH MAN I so want to get into recurve. Maybe as an incentive somewhere down the road... SO. MANY. THINGS. I. MUST. DOOOOO

Lol! Well, I don't think anyone wants to see me in a dress, lets be honest with ourselves. My chest isn't very big so good luck filling it out! :) I have a nice butt, but it's not what I would call "juicy" ......it just wouldn't look right on me haha. I do have a pic of me in some leggings but that's like wearing compression pants. No as risque ;) 

Yeah...I fell off hard with the Shadowrun stuff. Life, yo! It got busy as balls! But dealio-we'll rock it together when the time is right.

DOOOOOOO EEEEEEEET! Female archers are sexy ;) 

hqdefault.jpg

Plus, you gotta put all those deadhang pull-ups your're doing to use!

It twas a good weekend my fellow nerds. The hard core storms Friday evening thwarted our Saturday plans to hit up the park/trail and the temp dropped like 20 degrees! It was semi-cold out.....at the end of April! Weird Texas weather. But, it twas a good weekend despite all that. Race went to Oklahoma with my mother-in-law Saturday afternoon and came back last night, so it was just the little pups this weekend. It was actually a lot more low key because Race was gone. He's older so he's always wanting to do more stuff on the weekends. I can't believe he'll be 7 a week from Thursday?!?!

I just ordered him a Nerf zombie crossbow and 2 books that we can read together for his birthday:

Those should both be really fun to read with him. He's starting to get into books which is fine by me. I LOVED reading when I was younger. It fed my humongous imagination!

My sister turns 17 today and we're going over my moms for dinner tonight. Tomorrow is a chill day. Wednesday is practice and/or a trail run. Thursday is the wedding rehersal. Friday is the bachelor party. Saturday is the wedding....

Whew! It's gonna be a long ass week! 

On a gaming/nerdy note, I'm like 200 cans away from unlocking the bow and arrow for the Last of Us Multiplayer!!! I'm slowly getting better at the multiplayer and that helped earn about 1400 cans over the weekend. #DoingWork But for real, that is one of THE toughest multiplayer's I've messed around with. Even more so then CoD. There are ACTUAL tactics that need to be followed to be successful at TLOU online. Patience is rewarded for those that take it and NOT BEING AFRAID TO DIE is huge. I know that sounds dumb, because it's a game, but no one wants to die and wait for that respawn time to load. It's like I was afraid to make any aggressive moves for fear of dying. Once I was able to understand that and conquer that fear, I began doing MUCH better. Like going from 1-2 kills to 7-8. Boom! 

tumblr_nit0p9BHqb1u05f4ho1_500.gif

Anyways. Off to work a little and catch up with everyone else for the start of week 1 ;)

Wolf

Wolf

• Like 9

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Wild Wolf said:

I just ordered him a Nerf zombie crossbow and 2 books that we can read together for his birthday:

Those should both be really fun to read with him. He's starting to get into books which is fine by me. I LOVED reading when I was younger. It fed my humongous imagination!

I just heard that apparently there is going to be a Captain Underpants movie (my son loved this book series - it's totally something to look into)!

• Like 2

I'm joining the ranks of people that had no idea that you had started a battle log! I'll have to find myself a suitable punishment.

Maybe a cold shower? 

movies reactions gross ryan reynolds want GIF

• Like 3

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"