Forums are back in action! ×

On 1/28/2020 at 10:18 AM, Jean said:

giphy.gif

Do you have any idea how much of nothing had any of my muscles done this year up to now?

Throwing in my two freebies, I'm chain-snowballing @Jupiter, @analoggirl, @Defining and @RES.

Burpees for everyone!

Image result for challenge accepted gifs

And dodged! Throwing my four at @fitnessgurl, @nianjufe, @LostValkyrie19, and @ReturnOfTheDad.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, nianjufe said:

giphy-downsized.gif

Dodged! 4 snowballs to play with, muahahaha! Coming at ya @raptron @Chris Tarly @Sloth the Enduring @Ranger Hal

giphy.gif

Dodged... who's next...

jumping-over-a-snowball-65505.gif

<throws snowball at @Harriet and @Snarkyfishguts>

• Haha 1

=====================================================================================================

--Stronkey Kong--

4 hours ago, Chris Tarly said:

throws snowball at @Harriet and @Snarkyfishguts>

"and they have to "dodge" it by doing one burpee for each snowball thrown at them!"

With respect,

giphy.gif?cid=790b761130ee12a37674ea37a3

I'm not unreasonable, however; I did do a single squat for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

5 hours ago, fitnessgurl said:

Dodged!  Throwing 1 @ReturnOfTheDad & 1 @Red1263

What the?!

Oh, it's on now!

I throw 1 @Wild Wolf and @SkyGirl

Image result for hit by snowball fight gif"

• Like 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

2 hours ago, Red1263 said:

I throw 1 @Wild Wolf and @SkyGirl

latest?cb=20181231091248

Double-dodged (I did two for good measure)!

I now have THREE beautiful glittering snowballs in my possession, and with a delightedly evil grin, I throw them at @Maggie-Miau, @annyshay, and @Starpuck!!

• Like 1

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 53

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

What the ... wut wut?

That snowball is gonna hit me right in the butt because I am waaaaay too tired to do a burpee or anything else!   So, instead, I will jump up and cling to this tree here and it will go right underneath me!

83399380_10220992748558787_5207428957686726656_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ohc=Fej6pbQsxHIAX99YxIo&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=dfaff4953596d8205dee2c4fc0995a0b&oe=5EBC1A5E

5 mile winter hike on a path of ice, lol!

So now, I can toss two at people?  Ohhhhh let me see... @Wolfie catch!   From the midwest down!  HHHiiiiyaaaah!    And I do think another Texan deserves the snow they don't get to be a part of normally.   So @Tanktimus the Encourager!   Whhhuuucchhaa!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • That's Metal 1

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 77.5 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 8:00 AM, nianjufe said:

Dodged! 4 snowballs to play with, muahahaha! Coming at ya @raptron @Chris Tarly @Sloth the Enduring @Ranger Hal

Dodged. One snowball coming back at you @nianjufe

Anyone else want a snowball?

• Like 1

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27, #28#29#30#31#32#33#34#35Current

Walk to Mordor: 2019, 2020, 2021202220232024

Adventures: Adventurers Wanted: A West-Marches Campaign

Dodged! Did a squat this time instead of a burpee. Throwing my two at @Echoceanic and @Aquarii

Image result for snowball fight gifs"

• Like 1
On 2/2/2020 at 11:31 AM, Rubik'sCat said:

Dodged! With my snowball, I throw it at @Tobbe.

Burpee(s) done! And yay! More balls to throw! :D  Love that the action has picked up in this thread a little bit!

@WolfDreamer Throwing one at you for starting all of this ❄️

@fitnessgurl Do them burpees! ❄️

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Jupiter said:

Dodged! Did a squat this time instead of a burpee. Throwing my two at @Echoceanic and @Aquarii

A burpee was not happening today, but a squat did. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10846736

On 12/31/2019 at 2:31 AM, WolfDreamer said:

Everyone starts with two snowballs. Each snowball dodged = two snowballs to throw.

So, four? Got it:

@Tobbe

@Sloth the Enduring

@Jupiter

@loire

• Like 1

"... However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light." -  Stanley Kubrick

"Difficult for myself? Agent... I was born difficult for myself." - Clint Barton

Challenges:  #1 #2 (mini) #3 (mini) #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21

My Fitness Pal - inactive

Two burpees done. And two more just because.

Throwing one back at ya @Tobbe and one at fellow Adventurer @Chris Tarly.

giphy.gif 

Who am I? -- My NF Character

Current Challenge: WolfDreamer Enters Spartan Training

Past Challenges: 

Spoiler

Winter is ComingWolfen Strengthens His Heart, Body, Mind, and Spirit, Wolfen Becomes One of the PeopleWolfen Strengthens His ChakrasWolfen Welcomes Summer and Gets Primal, Soulcon and Spartan, Wolfen Develops Mental ToughnessWolfen Joins the Wander SocietySoulcon, Spartan, School, and Stranger ThingsWolfen Becomes a Warrior EliteWolfen Goes Here and There and Back AgainWolfen Becomes a Soulcon Warrior EliteWolfen Returns to His RootsWolfen Wanders in Soul, Spirit, and BodyWolfen Owns the DayWolfen Searches for His Wild Heart, Wolfen Runs for His LifeWolfen Hits the TrailsWolfen Becomes an Explorer and Joins the ResistanceWolfen Goes Back to the SourceWolfen Begins the Hero's JourneyWolfDreamer Returns to the People,  WolfDreamer Pushes BackWolfDreamer PrioritizesBurpees, Books, and BrainworkBurpees, Books, Brainwork, and BodyworkWolfDreamer Masters the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Continues to Master the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Returns to SpartaWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Continues His Middle Earth AdventureWolfDreamer and the FallWolfDreamer Forges His Own PathWolfDreamer Has HopeWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Reads Harder, Breathes Harder, and Journals MoreWolfDreamer Embraces His Wild PoetThe Mad Poet Becomes SupernaturalWolfDreamer, The Mad Poet, Becomes SuperhumanWolfDreamer ElevatesWolfDreamer Becomes IronBornWolfDreamer Wakes the White WolfThe Mad Poet Recovers by Keeping it SimpleWolfDreamer Clears His Mind to Find His Wild HeartWolfDreamer ResetsWolfDreamer Strives to Become an Eminently Qualified Peaceful WarriorWolfDreamer Springs ForwardWolfDreamer Returns (For Real This Time)WolfDreamer is RespaWinningWolfDreamer RebootsWolfDreamer Thinks About the Roman Empire

I'd rather sing one wild song and burst my heart with it, than live a thousand years watching my digestion and being afraid of the wet.” -- Jack London

“I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.” -- Leo Tolstoy

"I feel love rising in my chest again
Rising like a burning sun into the day..." -- Gungor, "Hurricane"

"...wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 2 Corinthians 3:17b

9 hours ago, WolfDreamer said:

Two burpees done. And two more just because.

Throwing one back at ya @Tobbe and one at fellow Adventurer @Chris Tarly.

giphy.gif 

G4wq.gif

Dodged!

I caught it and I'm throwing it right back at ya @WolfDreamer. And throwing the other one i found on the ground at @miss_marissa.

• Like 1

=====================================================================================================

--Stronkey Kong--

23 hours ago, Echoceanic said:

So, four? Got it:

@Tobbe

23 hours ago, WolfDreamer said:

Throwing one back at ya @Tobbe

Did 10 burpees, just because I can. So four new balls to throw?

@fitnessgurl Just because you're slow to respond I'll throw all four at you. So ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ balls thrown at you that you haven't dodged yet :D 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
On 2/4/2020 at 4:18 AM, Echoceanic said:

Dodged! Did some squats. Let's see...throwing one at @Kishi and back at @nianjufe

Image result for dodging gifs

• Like 3
On 2/4/2020 at 2:59 PM, Chris Tarly said:

G4wq.gif

Dodged!

I caught it and I'm throwing it right back at ya @WolfDreamer. And throwing the other one i found on the ground at @miss_marissa.

Dodged!

Thrown back to @Chris Tarly and then another thrown at @Scalyfreak

• Like 1

Current Challenge

# 39#38 | #37 | #36 | #35 |#34 | #33 | #32 | #31 | #30#29#28#27#26#25 | # 24 | #23#22#21 | #20 | #19 | #18 | #17#16#15#14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10#9#8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2#1 | Battle Log

Instagram | Goodreads

So... question about the rules. I certainly have the ability to do burpees (though I loath them), but not while I'm at work. Is it possible for me to apply a time warp and do a delayed dodge, or am I automatically hit by the snowball by virtue of being at work and currently in a dress?

The Great Reading Thread of 2024

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50; Ch 51; Intermission VI

giphy (2).gif

@Tobbe You're so MEAN! ? 

Fires 2 snowballs back in quick succession.

8 left, hehe!

Say hello to my little friends!

giphy (3).gif

giphy (4).gif

Whips one @Tanktimus the Encourager

and another @Snarkyfishguts 

giphy (1).gif

And of course we can't let out @Steve

• Like 3

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Str. 6 Dex. 2 Sta. 1 Con. 12 Wis. 8 Cha. 3

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58014

Motto: Where there is life, there is hope.

Soli Deo Gloria